Whip your milk into airy foam in less than 30 seconds with the LATTEO milk frother. Featuring a comfort grip handle and silk plastic lid which has a deep rim to prevent foam from escaping through the spout
For airy foam in less than 30 seconds simply:
1) Fill the frother to the line (approximately 8-10 ounces) with COLD Milk (Non Fat or Regular).
2) Place the jug onto a flat surface.
3) Place the lid with the whip onto the jug. Close the pouring outlet.
4) Beat the milk by moving the plunging frother up and down about 60-90 times (you will feel the milk getting thicker) and allow to rest for about 1 minute.
5) Spoon the milk froth out of your frother and onto your coffee. Enjoy!
• Brand: Bodum Latteo
• Material: plastic and borosilicate glass
• Capacity: 250ml / 8oz
• Microwave safe (remove plunger assembly before adding jug to microwave)