The award-winning UK manufacturer has upgraded their Bambino range with a 2-group luxury model, boasting it’s normal robust engineering and reliability with a range of additional features.
- Requires only a standard 240v 13 amp power supply.
- 2 group models have 120 mm group height clearance to accommodate taller or take-out cups.
- Rotary solid brass valves for the steam and hot water dispense.
- Thermosyphonic heat exchangers within the boiler ensure that each group is kept constantly hot for perfect and consistent coffee extraction.
- Front, Upper and Rear Panels are all made from highly polished stainless steel 304 for easy cleaning and to ensure durable working surfaces. Easy clean stainless steel steam tube.
- Electronically controlled.
- Four accurately pre-programmed coffee measures.
- Automatic group cleaning cycle.
Luxury Additional Features
- Two fold-away espresso trays.
- Two steam and one hot water valves. Handles with chrome finish caps.
- Chrome finish to feet.
- White side panels and bespoke design pressure gauge.
- Rear oval 3D logo panel, with option to be personalised to bespoke order – which we did!
It may be the ideal ‘entry level’ machine for smaller coffee shops and restaurants, but it is far from simply being a basic model or budget option.
Partnered with the Luxo On-demand espresso grinder (also available in white) it makes a stunning combination.