A treat for you, or a gift for a friend . . . join Ethical Addictions for a 90-minute experience at the roastery where you can treat your senses to the sights, sounds and smells of a working coffee roastery.
Ever wondered how coffee grows? What a farmer needs to do to cultivate the perfect bean? And the journey it goes on before it arrives in your cup in the morning?
We start each session with coffee and cake … because everything always starts better with coffee and cake!
Then one of our team will talk you through the whole bean journey and explain the uniqueness of our approach to sourcing speciality coffee, trade relationships and investment in coffee communities. You will then get to learn about the coffee roasting process itself which creates a beautiful aroma, exceptional taste and can be strangely hypnotic to watch!
We finish with a Q & A session where you can ask us anything … coffee related! This might be advice on coffee equipment, brewing tips, questions about the ethics of coffee or travelling advice on the best countries to visit!
Last but not least, you can select a complementary bag of 225g coffee to take home and enjoy.
Tours run from 9:30-11am on the 3rd Saturday each month
What to expect:
- Welcome with coffee & cake
- Tour of the roastery, following the whole bean journey from farm to cup
- Learn about the roasting process
- Q&A with a roaster
- **Finish with either (a) coffee tasting – try several different coffees, OR (b) barista basics – make your own latte!
- Choose a bag of coffee to go home
**choose the correct tour as we alternate between different experiences each month
How to book:
- Select date, or ‘call to book’ if you don’t know yet
- Select tour option for a coffee tasting or barista basics finish to your tour
- It doesn’t matter if you choose date or tour option first the other will then default to options available for selection
- Pay and download your voucher