The Fracino Piccino is one of the fastest and best looking coffee machines for the home market.
Constructed using predominantly luxurious stainless steel. The chrome finish gives it a crisp and classy sheen which is complemented by the matt black finish on the base and sides of the machine. The sleek curves give the feel of high quality. Another nice touch is that it uses brass for the group and steam valve, just like the first espresso machines were made. Once you start to use the Fracino coffee machine, you can see and feel how sturdy and well built it is and it gives you that built to last feel, which is really important when you are investing so much money into an espresso machine. Setup is quick and straightforward, with no need for complex plumbing. Learning how to use it is also intuitive and you will be making espressos and latte’s for you and friends in no time!
Featuring two 300ml individual boilers which means you can make an awful lot of coffees without running out of steam. It also means that you can make up to two coffees at the same time and has the ability to froth milk and make coffee simultaneously – creating the ‘professional barista’ experience perfectly. Designed to satisfy the coffee-making needs of the most demanding domestic users, the Piccino allows you to unleash your inner barista thanks to the silky-smooth coffee that it can produce.
In terms of ongoing maintenance, it’s a doddle to clean and sanitise. When the time comes for a service or if you need any support or advice then you will discover that Fracino’s customer service is really good.
If you look after it and ensure it’s serviced every few years, then you will get the most out of this espresso machine for many years to come. When you use this machine correctly and combine it with EA coffee, then you have got yourself a consistently perfect coffee!
Fracino Piccino Key Features
- Authentic professional brass group with three way solenoid valve.
- Professional brass steam valve with stainless steel steam tube.
- Semi automatic, with professional brass filter holder and 58mm filter.
- Electronic models feature volumetric control for consistent size single and double espresso shots.
- 15 bar vibratory pump.
- Compact and easy to use.
- Quality built with stainless steel and Zintec construction.
- Pressure gauge showing steam pressure.
- Makes up to two coffees at a time and steams milk simultaneously.
- No plumbing required.
- Can be colour co-ordinated to match your home requirements – available by special order only.
- Brass bodied group with stainless steel shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure pump.
- Easy clean, stainless steel steam tubes.
- Group clearance 85mm.